So, here we are... day two... It was the first Wednesday night back at church from the Christmas break. Church was good, we work with the youth on Wednesday nights, so we were back with the kids! I love those Shady kids... they are all good kids, it is fun to watch them love on my little Garrett too! Garrett had a nice 8pm nap when I picked him up from the nursery... so, he woke up before we left church, and didn't want to go back to sleep yet when we got home. He finally got back to sleep.
Hetty on NCIS: Los Angeles might be my new hero. I love how she is so authoritative. I think I need to work on being more decisive at work. I know how to do my job, and I do it well, but I just need to work on demonstrating that I do know. I think sometimes I use my age as a crutch, I tell myself that I am young and so I have a lot to learn, but maybe I have a lot of good experience, and I just need to remember that I have it. I will have to work on that.
So the best song I have heard in a while is defiantly O The Blood, from Gateway Worship. Every time I have heard it, it moves me. What a great reminder that it was my Lord's blood that was shed for my sin. It truly is the victory I live in every day. I hope I wake up with it still in my head. The new Gateway Worship CD will be a purchase in my future!
OH, I almost forgot to tell you all that Garrett has his third tooth coming in... on the top this time. Nate was kind enough to hold him upside down so he could find it.
My grandma let Kaylen sleep late to. So it was oh 9:30 I walked down the hall and Kaylen was just chatting up a storm with herself as she laid in bed. Thankfully we both have pretty laid back kiddos.
ReplyDelete