1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Day!

Happy MLK Day everyone! This is the beginning of the end of my fabulous bank holidays! Nate took the day off too, so we are just hanging out today... Saturday we spent the day with my family out at Lake Limestone... not necessarily a fun trip, my Dad's Uncle Robbie past away, so we went down for the viewing on Saturday since we had a busy Sunday and it would have been hard to make the funeral. So we drove out Saturday morning, and came back after the viewing Saturday night. Garrett did a good job in the car. I also got to see life-size pictures of my Pop! He and Uncle Robbie were good buddies, so I had a fun time watching the slide show to see my Pop.

Well, Garrett is due up from his nap soon, so I better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment