1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy

Busy... the one word everyone loves to hate...  We had a very busy weekend... and I think it caught up with me today... I got in the car and drove to work, and all I wanted to do was pull over and go back to sleep. Nate had the day off, so dropped Garrett off to hopefully keep some consistency in his schedule and had a day to himself. Nate did do some laundry for me, which a definitely appreciate!!!!!

Nate and I got to play with Garrett this evening together... it was a good time. I think Garrett has finally figured out Mama... I got him up this morning, and he was standing at the side of his crib and when I walked in he started saying Mama... We will see if it sticks around, but it sure did bring me lots of joy this morning!

So I am in for another busy weekend... I will be taking the youth girls to Revolve in Garland! We are in for a decent drive, and hotel stay, with late night pizza of course! It is a fun time every year, and I am excited to be going again this year. Nate will have Garrett, I am sure they will do great. I sure will be ready to see both of them Saturday night.

I think I will turn in now... Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it. I can't even go to the bathroom now without hearing Mama and banging on the door. haha. I can not hide from Kaylen either she always knows where I am. I love that she needs me just wish she would give me sugars more often. You should video Garrett saying Momma.

    ReplyDelete