So, to start this weekend story, we have to back up to Thursday night. Garrett was running a fever... the highest we had seen so far... it was scary, it broke, and he woke up the happy baby he usually is... I don't understand it, but I am thankful that it passed quickly.
So after a late night we were up Friday to head to work and for me eventually to Revolve!! My Shady youth girls took our trip to Garland and had a great time. Britt Nicole, Hawk Nelson, Chad Eastham and Jenna Lucado Bishop, Group 1 Crew, and a cool new to me singer... Jamie Grace. You should really check her out... Toby Mac found her on You Tube... how cool is that?
So after a fun filled day at Revolve I came home to my sweet little boy who took 3 steps from my Mom to me. :) I was so excited! I picked him right up and held him tight. He hasn't really done any since then, but his actual first steps were to his GiGi! If they weren't to me, I couldn't be happier that my parents and Nate got to be there.
We celebrated at dinner. I love my parents! I am so thankful they are an active part of our lives.
So today was pretty busy too... we did get some exciting news that our youth building a church will be getting a much needed new floor... and some other improvements. Its pretty exciting... we have needed some for a long time. So I think I will go to bed early and hopefully get a good solid night of sleep. Nate is off to play WoW here soon, so I think I will just turn in early and try to get rested up for a full day of work tomorrow!
That's Awesome YAY Garrett. Glad you had a great weekend.
ReplyDelete