1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brrr

It's cold... just in case you haven't noticed. I got to stay home from work on Tuesday, Nate had to go in, so Garrett and I played... and cleaned.  I went back to work on Wednesday, braved the roads and made it back and forth to Dallas, it was a slow trip but we made it. I picked up a co-worker in Irving and we drove in together. It is nice to have someone in the car with me. (Thanks PJ!)

I am ready for the warmer temperatures.

Stay warm every one!!

2 comments:

  1. Your back ground looks good. I guess you were able to get it to work. Unless you were talking about your heading which is a different process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I still have some work to do... Nate helped me figure it out some.

    ReplyDelete