1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wonderful Weather

So, so happy for the nice weather. Nate and I have slept with our window open the last couple of nights... Garrett's have remained closed.
Aunt Natalie, aka Nanny, babysat last night so Nate and I could go out.... she offered so we took her up. We just got out for a while, nothing fancy... went and spent some gift cards that had been around since Christmas. I did get a really cool owl wallet, and Nate got some pants. We shared so well. It was nice to get out with my sweetheart.

So, I started reading a book about Ruth (the biblical Ruth) today... I hope that it sparks me to dig deeper, I miss being in an adult Sunday school class, I wish my girls would talk more and discuss class... I feel like I just keep talking at them instead of teaching them. I need to find a way to engage them...its hard to find what gets them all.

Thank you Jesus, for my family, my extended family, and my friends that are like family. Thank you for the provision you provide on a daily basis in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment