1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Praise the Lord!

The house hunt is over!!!!! We have a contract, an inspection, and repairs agreed to! How EXCITING! It was a long week getting to this point, but we are feeling much better now. Now we get to look forward to closing and shopping for lots of fun things, like homeowners insurance and home warranties! I am excited to be able to share our home with our family, friends and youth group. We will post some pictures as soon as it is ours, and of course have a little get together so everyone can come see it on their own.

Other than house stuff, life has still been busy. We are busy working on church activities and family gatherings. The first week of May holds three birthdays for our extended families...so dinner at Uncle Julios for Uncle Tim's birthday, and Mother's Day/Grumpy's birthday afternoon celebration filled our weekend. We did get a chance to relax some on Saturday and that was nice.

Garrett is running and playing hard these days. He tries to say his abc's with us, but mostly because we get really excited when we get to G and make a big deal about it.

I must point out... that even in the stressful week of home buying and life still happening, I did take the time to remind myself that God is in control. At my most stressful time, a friend at work told me he could tell that I was stressed, and I decided I didn't want to be that person, that my God was big enough to handle all the things I was stressed about.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. And so excited for you, Nate and Garret. This is a huge step in our life as a family. I'll be continued prayer that even more blessings come your way.

    ReplyDelete