1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

As life goes on...

Contrary to my first thoughts, buying a house is not fun. All the looking, then you find something you like, and it has major problems, then you find a house you like with no significant problems and the seller won't respond. SO, we are on the hunt again. Excited about some of the things we have found, but anxious to see them in person and try to see what is really there. There are some close to friends, which would be great! I hope the next house we seriously consider actually works out. 


So Easter, is around the corner! I am excited to celebrate our risen Savior with Garrett this year. Last year he was so young, I was doing good to get us up and dressed and to Aunt Becky's house...I didn't even think about trying to tell him about Easter. He did wear some bunny ears. Maybe we will try the bunny ears on again this year. This year Garrett will definitely hear all about Easter. 


Garrett has reached a very fun stage. We get to chase each other around the house, he wants everything we eat, well that hasn't really changed, but at least now he can have some of it. We keep working on talking...or trying to get him to anyway. He has been going to bed so well. You take him in his room, turn out the light, turn on his CD and lay him in his crib, and he lays down, and doesn't cry when you leave. He is such a big boy! He has been doing this all week, so hopefully he will keep it up! 

2 comments:

  1. I love to hear how he's growing up. Even though it's a little sad to say good bye to baby days, there is nothing more exciting to see them bloom and take hold of the little person they are becoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree house hunting can be maddening!!! I loved the looking stage- and couldve skipped the rest. Good luck on finding the right place! (And come see our place again for goodness sakes!)
    -Hollie :)

    ReplyDelete