1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Big 27!

That's right... it has finally caught up... I must now say that I am in my late 20's... 
Even Sue agrees, it is hard to believe. I think it is harder to accept this year, because Nate and I decided it kinda felt like we didn't have birthdays last year. We came home from the hospital on Nate's birthday and the next few days are a blur...so 26 just slid right in there and stuck around for a year.  However, this too shall pass... just like how I am feeling a little silly for thinking I was going to be able to pull off making a cake for Garrett's birthday party today without practicing first. Let's just say, be glad we ordered back up cupcakes. :) Next year, we will call one of our many friends who is much more talented at making cakes and thank our Lord that they have been gifted in such a way. We did successfully manage to get a little smash cake for Garrett out... that I must say looks pretty good if I do say so myself. (Pics to come later). 

Off to bed soon, so we can be ready for Garrett's big party! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha Glee!!! (We are obsessed with that show.)
    Happy Birthday to ALL Taylors!
    :)

    ReplyDelete