1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy First Birthday Garrett Michael!

March 23, 2010--The day we welcomed our 9 pound 4 ounce bundle of joy into this world! 
The past year has had some many new experiences. I could not even imagine life without him now. What a wonderful miracle the Lord gifted us with. We could not have hoped for a better birthday present. We are super excited to see what the next year holds for the Taylors Trio! 
Oh, and I get to stay home from work to play with my super baby! We are going to meet Kandy and Logan at the mall to play. I am looking forward to hanging out  with Mr. Logan, he has grown so much I know, I just can't wait to get some sweet baby snuggles. 
We took some awesome pictures for Garrett's birthday with Rawlinson Photography today! Alex did a terrific job capturing Garrett's personality! And as a bonus she posted some pictures today, less than 12 hours from picture time. :) They are so good! 


Happy 1st Birthday to my Super baby Garrett! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mr. Garrett! Sorry I'm a day late I haven't been around the computer very much.

    ReplyDelete