Birthday week is just around the corner... boy are we getting excited! Garrett will be one, Nate takes the plunge into thirty-one, and I will stay at a comfortable twenty-seven. We have lots of activities planned, and I have asked my Daddy very sweetly for ribs. YUM!! I will let you know how the birthdays go!
So, what have we been up to for the past couple of weeks? Well I am glad you asked. We have pretty much just been living life... Nate and I have started looking at houses. It is so neat to see what they look like in person after you see them on the internet. Hopefully we will see just a few more and make a decision soon...
Sadly, this has resulted in a lack of desire to clean my apartment... I know we still have months to go, but I just think, beyond picking up and vacuuming, and keeping the kitchen in order, it is pretty pointless. I am so excited to have the promise of a home I can repair when needed. Now, our apartments have a great maintenance team, and we love them, but for the past three years, our tub hasn't completely drained on its own, and the solution the apartments came up with didn't work, so i gave up on trying to get them to understand about it.
Work has been good to Nate and I, Nate got a raise and is looking good for a promotion soon. Keep him in your prayers as we wait. The loan business seems good for now, plenty to keep my moving during the week. We are both looking forward to a week off next week.
Garrett is walking all over. He has had a couple of rough nights sleeping lately, but I think after the daylight savings time drama, we have pretty much ironed those out...
I really love to see God's hand at work in our lives. Even just the everyday rush, is so much better when I have had time with Him. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!
YAY Happy Birthday! I know it's a few days early but why not celebrate early?
ReplyDelete