1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's still August!

Wow... for the first time all summer... it is the same month as when I posted last! It's proof life does get back to some sort of normal. We have gotten so much done in the house... I think we can finally say we are settled in and starting a normal routine...

Work is trying to make that impossible, but what the devil doesn't remember is that Nate and I both strive to leave work at work, and remember that the time we get at home together is precious and not stay glued to our desks even when the work piles up.

Garrett had little friends start at his daycare with him today. They are girl twins that are just a few days younger than G. Lynn said he was on his best behavior today, and helping her do everything he could. I personally think he was showing off for the twins... but hey, we sweethearts like those two, you can't blame him. He had gotten to spend some time with the twins before now because we have a mutual friend who used to watch Garrett and they would meet for play dates.

i am actually getting to do things  that I just wanted to do in the house now, instead of things, I feel like I have to get done. It's great! I will try to start posting some pictures soon (I will have to  learn how to make them a manageable size though).  I can't wait until it is cool enough to do some work in the yard.  Oh, and please remember if you find any of the "crashers" in our local  home improvement stores, bring them on over!!! I'm so excited to have a house I can work on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment