Well, here we are... September. A super lazy labor day weekend around our house... well, not so much lazy, but not that busy, which is nice.
So recently, I have been convicted about my attitude. You see it has been pretty poor lately and I had a really good pitty party earlier last week. It is amazing to me how quickly I can forget that Christ is my savior and my life should be a reflection of Him at all times. Which means there is no room to feel sorry for yourself. I heard a sermon from Alistair Begg about lunch time and really made myself suck it up and realize that even a "suffering season" is a blessing from our Father. So instead of continuing to cry for myself, I am slowly picking up the pieces to this wonderful life and look for the ways to use these trials. I do realize that even though what we have endured this summer may not have been the worst part of life, but man, sometimes it is hard to hold your focus in the midst of it.
So, I want to give an answer for the hope that is within me. I want the world to see me face these trials that have come and hold my head high and point to God and say, only with Him have we made it through.
So please Lord... let your light shine through me every day. Amen.
We all have crazy times. What's important is we realize it and come back to where we need to be.
ReplyDelete