Too terribly long ago, but luckily in the same month my sweet friend Hollie tagged me in this, so I thought it would be fun, and maybe inspire me to blog some more.
Rules For Bloggers: (you must repost these)
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them. ** Not going to happen
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
Section 1: 11 Random Things About Myself
1. I have three favorite colors, they go up and down depending on the day/month/year... but they are purple, green and red in any given order at any given time.
2. I love the people I work with.
3. If I had it my way, my house would be spotless all the time, however my love for my toddler and sleep outweigh the cleaning love, so unfortunately it is usually not. I admire any women with toddlers that keeps theirs spotless.
5. I really appreciate a cold Dr. Pepper over ice, any time of the day.
6. I also appreciate thin chips and fresh salsa...chilis, mi dia, la hacienda ranch...can I have some now?!?
7. I consciously try not to use the word "love" to describe anything other than God or people, and honestly most of the time fail... see #3 cleaning love... really, cleaning love?
8. Once I break through my shy exterior with people, I am sure most of them wish it would come back up once in a while.
9. I can easily recognize faces and most of the time remember names... even from people I had college classes with years ago... sometimes it scares me... I try not to point it out especially when I feel like it might lean towards a stalker image for myself.
10. I haven't read The Hunger games or The Twilight series... probably won't happen either. I did read all of Harry Potter though. It's not that I don't like to read, its just that I have been reading other things.
11. I am always hungry if I am awake at midnight.
Section 2: My Answers to Hollie's Questions!
1.What's your take on the Twilight phenomenon? Are you a fan? Are you strongly opposed? Haven't read the books, watched some of the movies because Nate wanted too, don't care either way. I'm a Harry Potter fan, so I can't really blame people for liking another series of books.
2. What's your favorite form of exercise? Window shopping is a perfectly acceptable answer to this question. I would like to find the time to run again... I actually talked to Mallory about this tonight a little. I should really follow through on running with her.
3. Running along with the shopping theme, if you could max out your credit cards (without penalty or paying them off!) at any one store, where would that be? Banana Republic.
4. If you could pick a movie title to describe your life, what would it be and why? (just the title- not the movie subject or premise... like if you pick "Pretty Woman" it just means you're a pretty woman, not a prostitute who falls in love with Richard Gere.) Well, I really wanted to pick pretty woman, for the prostitute reason, but I guess in light of your "rules" --- Steel Magnolias... strong when you think it shouldn't be, and feminine in a quirky place... who would have thought a flower would bloom on a tree so big and pretty.
5. What (in your opinion) are the ideal condiments or toppings on a hamburger? pickles, mustard and cheese6. If you could learn a new musical instrument, what would it be? I'd finish learning to play the piano. i'm not really good at it, but I kind of can.
7. Are you an Apple or PC person? I am a PC
8. If you could re-do a day in your life, what day would it be and how would it be different? I would go to my Pops funeral. I was in third grade, and my Mom let me choose, but I didn't want to go, and now I really wish I would have been there.
9. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure? (i.e., that trashy tv show? romance novels? ice cream??) Millionaire chocolates... I could eat an entire box in one sitting.
10. Do you have any brothers or sisters (or siblings-in-law?)? Are you close in age? Are you close in relationship? I have a younger (4 years) brother... we are pretty close, it's better now that we are older. I have two brother-in-loves and one sister-in-love who are mostly older than me, except Terry who is 6 months younger than me. We are pretty close to all of our family.
11. Will anyone actually fill this out? It's taken me like 2 days. I DID!!! Part 3: My Questions for YOU
1. What is your sport to watch either in person or on Tv?
2. Are you a pet lover? Do you have pets?
3. What is your greatest fear?
4. When did you last publicly profess or share your faith?
5. What is the one possession you could not live without?
6. What is your favorite midnight snack? (its midnight and I am hungry)
7. Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, what is your social media of choice?
8. If you could do anything to your hair, what would it be?
9. Favorite hobby?
10. What is your favorite fair type food?
11. What time did you do this?
Part 4: Bloggers I Tag for the Above Questions
1. Jalissa
I don't know anyone else who really actively blogs... so if you want to, I would enjoy reading your answers.
Yesssssssssssssss!
ReplyDelete