1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Way to go Hollie!

My dear friend Hollie has apparently inspired me to blog more. Yay! 


So, there have been a lot of changes around the Taylor Crib. We have all recently had birthdays which makes Garrett 2 and Mommy still not 30. Oh, the joys of living with a two year old... I am sure you will hear a lot on that subject! He is the most precious little boy though, tonight I got to listen to him sing himself to sleep.  He really loves music, he sings, plays his guitar, plays the piano at Sydney's house, I am afraid we are raising a musician. That would be just fine with me actually. 

I changed jobs right before the start of the year. I work about 20 minutes from home and I am loving every minute of it! It is so much fun to work with people you love, doing a job you are successful at. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work with these people again. And new people, my new friend Angela is a hoot! Last night she had a criminal jump her fence into her back yard.... the K-9 unit came to the door and asked to search her backyard... she always has the best stories.  She fell right into place in our little community. 


I should really get some rest, because we have a big day at the bank tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment