1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Running...

So friends... I've  been running... well,kind of, a lot more thinking about running than actual running, but I have made it out a few days and today I started the Couch to 5k plan. You read that right... pick up your jaw...its not that unbelievable. So Hollie, I expect to set up a little run with you sometime in the future... what's around in the fall to run? 


Last Tuesday we had a nice date night at the Mavs game. I got tickets at work and they were really nice seats, we had a great time! 




This weekend was crazy! Friday I had a great time playing Pokeno! Then I was at church at 6:45 AM on Saturday to take my Shady girls to Revolve! The girls had a good time, and i managed to make it back with most of the hair on my head, so that wasn't too bad I suppose. This is Jenna Lucado Bishop, Adam Agee from Stellar Kart, Jamie Grace, Harris III, Tiffany Thursten, Chad Eastham and Courtney Cleveland Clark durning the Q&A time at Revolve!


Sunday, Nate and I headed to Plano to pick up Garrett who had his first Cousin sleep over away from home. He spends the night with my parents, but he hadn't stayed with his cousins yet. I think he had a great time, I am not sure if he who entertained who, but they all had a good time. He did not want to leave that was for sure. Garrett and I both had a good nap when we got home. 


I think I am off to make some banana bread now... we will see how this turns out. I'm not promising any pictures, but we will see how it goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up on the running. I can't wait to be able to again. The gym misses me!

    ReplyDelete