1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Thursday, April 5, 2012

We are ADULTS people!!!

Let's face it, if you are actually reading this blog this probably doesn't apply to you, but I am sick and tired of adults acting like children. Stop it. Just stop it. If you are older than the age of 25 no one should have to parent you. In the past week I have had several different "adults" make several silly choices. I mean come on people, stop your gossiping, and backstabbing, and just plain ridiculousness. Use the brain that the good Lord gave you. When in doubt, leave it out!! And, my biggest annoyance, is that all of these adults are Christians who should try even harder to keep themselves in check. I am not asking for people to be perfect, I am just asking people to try. Just try.  If you wouldn't want whatever you are about to do to be done to you or your children or your spouse, DON'T DO IT!!!!  It's a good thing our Savior took care of this already.


Now that I got that off my chest. It was a very productive day. Work went well, Ran with friends, mowed the back yard, ate dinner, bathed my child, I must say it feels awfully good, but I can't wait to crawl in bed. After a good shower of course--- speaking of which, I am sure Nater can smell me over there and would appreciate it if I hurried.  


Tomorrow is Good Friday-- don't you worry, The weight of the world may have been dropped on Jesus all those years ago on Friday, but we know the end. He conquered my sin, and your sin and death, and there is no longer anything that separates us from Christ. Do you know Him? 



1 comment:

  1. WOWWWWWWWW....I'm sick for a week and the world goes to heck. No it hasn't but I'm totally and utterly out of the loop these days. Probably a good thing.

    ReplyDelete